Castelli Gallery (Archive)
|dc.description.abstract||Castelli Gallery was founded by Leo Castelli in 1957. Since 1999, the gallery has been operated under the direction of Barbara Bertozzi Castelli. Ms. Bertozzi Castelli continues the gallery’s commitment to supporting the work of Pop, Minimal and Conceptual artists including Jasper Johns, Joseph Kosuth, Roy Lichtenstein, Robert Morris, Richard Pettibone, and Keith Sonnier. The gallery maintains two exhibition spaces: an Upper East Side location at 18 East 77th Street, and 24 West 40th Street, across from Bryant Park.|
|dc.rights||Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International|
|dc.title||Castelli Gallery (Archive)|
Files in this item
There are no files associated with this item.
This item appears in the following Collection(s)
External Research Data